why hire a nutritionist?
There is a lot of information available to us...too much sometimes! I want to help clear things up and support you on your journey to discover the key ingredients to your perfect recipe to better health for you and your children!
We will work together to help optimize your health and/or knowledge before conception, during pregnancy and once baby has arrived. How we nourish our children in these formative years plays a very important role in their long term health. Sadly, there are findings that have shown over 200 toxins found in the umbilical cord blood of some babies. Yikes! This is where education and support from your health care team comes in; knowing what to avoid in your diet & lifestyle and what to add in, is important information for Mother's to know in order to increase baby's chances of optimal health!
The best time to start a healthy pregnancy diet, and make positive lifestyle changes is before you conceived. By starting early you can help increase the likelihood of a healthy conception and quite possibly even help to reduce any chances of common pregnancy discomforts. That said, babies happen! We can't always plan ahead. So the best time to start is as early as possible.
Giving our children the best possible start in life sets them up for a healthy, balanced, and happy life. This is my passion and my purpose.
You know when you're ready. You know what you're ready for. Sometimes all you need is a gentle push in the right direction. Sometimes you need guidance. Sometimes you need someone to help you understand and answer your questions. We almost always need support. I would love to support you on your journey.
I understand that time and affordability can play a big role in the decision process so let's chat to figure out what type of package would suit you best. Contact me!
**Some Extended Health Care plans cover the fees of a nutritionist. Check with your insurance provider!**
some ways we can work together
- Discovery Consultation: An in-depth look at all of who you are. I will learn about your lifestyle, family and health history, health goals etc. This package includes:
- Initial 60 min consultation to 'get to know you'
- ]ndividualized Health Package: diet, supplement & lifestyle recommendations, recipes, and resources
- Follow up to review the Health Package
- Email Support (if needed)
- Pick my brain: choose up to 3 topics/questions you want to learn about or explore
- Cupboard/fridge clean out’s
- Grocery store tours
- Workshops/Talks - in your home, workplace, school, studio...
- Cooking classes and support
- Menu planning
Once we have booked an appointment, I will send you intake forms to fill out. These usually include the following:
- Full intake form - current health, health history, family history, current eating habits etc.
- 7 day diet diary (if you're comfortable filling one out)
Please print and fill out the forms before our appointment and bring them with you. We will spend time during our visit reviewing the forms together. I suggest giving yourself at least 30 minutes to complete the form.
online supplement dispensary
For an easy way to purchase supplements I've recommended, please click on the following link to sign in or sign up!